- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Online Marketing Tools for Small Businesses
Submitted by svance on Thu, 06/27/2013 - 08:22
The Internet has opened up a host of opportunities for small businesses to improve their marketing efforts, especially with social media options. But for many companies it can seem like a daunting task just to manage the choices. The good news is that there are a number of helpful online tools, software programs and apps that can save time, monitor activities and simplify their social presence, if the small business owner knows where to find them.
The ASU Small Business and Technology Development Center will offer a special workshop, Online Marketing Tools for Small Businesses on Tuesday, July 9th at the ASU Delta Center for Economic Development in Jonesboro to show small businesses how to set up and use these online tools to improve their online marketing efforts.
“For the ASU SBTDC our online and social media networking sites have proven to be very effective resources that help us connect with small businesses, find new clients, and grow our revenue stream.” said Herb Lawrence, Center Director for the ASU SBTDC. “The real challenge for small businesses just getting involved in online marketing is to know how to use simple tools to monitor their brand, find new customers, stay on top of changes in their industry, manage their online marketing activities, improve time management and grow their business. The tools we will share in this workshop are simple to use and in many cases free of charge.” Online marketing doesn’t have to be complicated or time consuming if the small business has a simple set of tools in their marketing tool box.
Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU Faculty, Staff & Students). Register for this workshop by calling the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517; e-mail your registration to email@example.com or on-line at http://asbtdc.ualr.edu/training/jonesboro.asp.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, Focus Bank, Liberty Bank of Arkansas, and Simmons First Bank.
- Farmers Insurance Perry Winn Holds Grand Opening
- Natural State Brick Company Holds Grand Opening
- Library Market Holds Grand Opening
- Nectar Marketing Holds Grand Opening
- Telecomp Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Bare Fit Holds Grand Opening
- Downtown Jonesboro Reveals Latest Mural
- Home Place Furniture Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Jonesboro Recycling Team Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Rhyno Car Wash Opens In Jonesboro
- Kharis Grants Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Adams Pest Control Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Illumination Day Spa Holds Grand Opening
- The Country Liquor Store Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Style Encore Holds Grand Opening