- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Five Steps to Social Media Marketing
Submitted by svance on Thu, 05/16/2013 - 08:27
Is your small business’s marketing plan missing a vital link? If you are not using social media marketing to find and connect with potential customers you very well may be. Thousands of small businesses in rural areas have found social media marketing networks such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter to be cost effective 21st Century marketing tools that are helping them grow their customer base. But Social Media Marketing has its own set of rules that a small business owner must understand to be effective.
The Jonesboro Regional Chamber and Downtown Jonesboro Association with the ASU Small Business and Technology Development Center is offering a “Five Step-s for Social Media Marketing Success” seminar on Thursday, May 30th, from 1-4 pm and again from 6-9 pm at the ASU Delta Center for Economic Development on the ASU campus to help area small businesses & organizations learn how to develop an effective social media marketing plan.
“For the ASU SBTDC social media networking sites have proven to be very effective on-line tools that have helped us connect with small businesses, find new clients, and grow our revenue stream.” said Herb Lawrence, Center Director for the ASU SBTDC. “The real challenge for small businesses just getting involved is to know the rules of the road for the social media networks they want to use. No Social Media network is a “silver bullet” that will bring you thousands of customers just because you sign up to join it. Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter require time and commitment, but the return on investment can be well worth the effort.”
Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU Faculty, Staff & Students). Register for this workshop by calling the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517, e-mail your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or on-line at http://asbtdc.ualr.edu/training/jonesboro.asp.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, Liberty Bank of Arkansas, Simmons First Bank and Pleth, LLC.
- Farmers Insurance Perry Winn Holds Grand Opening
- Natural State Brick Company Holds Grand Opening
- Library Market Holds Grand Opening
- Nectar Marketing Holds Grand Opening
- Telecomp Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Bare Fit Holds Grand Opening
- Downtown Jonesboro Reveals Latest Mural
- Home Place Furniture Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Jonesboro Recycling Team Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Rhyno Car Wash Opens In Jonesboro
- Kharis Grants Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Adams Pest Control Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Illumination Day Spa Holds Grand Opening
- The Country Liquor Store Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Style Encore Holds Grand Opening