- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids
Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Allen Park Community Center, 3609 Race Street
Please note: Only one person per household should come to sign up. Each person who enters the sign up building / area must wear a face mask.
For more information: https://www.jonesborojaycees.org
- your government issued identification: drivers license or state issued ID card
- identification for every member of the household: Food Stamp declaration that lists family members, ARKids cards, drivers licenses, state issued ID cards, or Social Security card
- proof of address: a copy of a recent utility bill, rent receipt, recent mail with your name and address, or a lease agreement
- proof of income for all household members age 18 and older: check stubs, Social Security, SSI, retirement pensions, Workman's Comp, disability, child support, foster care support, unemployment benefits, or VA benefits
- proof of age for children aged 12 and under: birth certificate, shot record, or ARKids cards, etc.
Distribution will take place at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at the Nettleton Baptist Church, 7001 E. Johnson Avenue, 72405