- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids
Saturday, November 14, 2020 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Earl Bell Community Center, 1212 S. Church Street
Please note: Only one person per household should come to sign up. Each person who eners the sign up building / area must wear a face mask.
For more information: https://www.jonesborojaycees.org
- your government issued identification: drivers license or state issued ID card, etc
- identification for every member of the household: Food Stamp declaration that lists family members, ARKids cards, drivers licenses, state issued ID cards or Social Secuirty card
- proof of address: a copy of a recent utility bill, rent receipt, recent mail with your name and address, or a lease agreement
- proof of income for all household members age 18 years and over: check stubs, Social Security, SSI, retirement pensions, Workers Comp, disabililty, child support, foster care support, unemployment benefits or VA benefits
- proof of age for children 12 and under in the household: birth certificate, shot record or ARKids card, etc.
Distribution will take place at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at the Nettleton Baptist Church, 7001 E. Johnson Avenue, Jonesboro, 72405