- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids
Sunday, November 8, 2020 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Parker Park Community Center, 1506 N. Church Street
Please note: Only one person per household should come to sign up. Each person who enters the sign up building / area must wear a face mask.
For more information: https://www.jonesborojaycees.org
- your government issued identification: Driver's License or ID card, etc
- identification for every member of your household: Food Stamp declaration that lists family members, ARKids cards, drivers licenses, state issued ID cards, or Social Security Card
- proof of address: copy of a recent utility bill, rent receipt, recent mail with your name and address or a lease agreement
- proof of income for all household members 18 years of age and older: check stubs, Social Security, SSI, retirement pensions, Workman's Comp, disability, child support, foster care support, unemployment benefits or VA benefits
- proof of age for children (age 12 and under) in the household: birth certificate, shot record, or ARKids card, etc.
Distribution will take place at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at the Nettleton Baptist Church, 7001 E. Johnson Avenue, Jonesboro, 72405