- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids
Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Allen Park Community Center, 3609 Race Street
Please note: only one person per household should come to sign up. Each person who enters the sign up building / area must wear a face mask.
- your government issued identification: Driver's License, or ID card, etc
- identification for every member of the household: food stamp declaration that lists family members, ARKids cards, drivers licenses, state issued ID cards, or Social Security card.
- proof of address: a copy of a recent utility bill, rent receipt, recent mail with your name and address, or a lease agreement
- proof of income for all household members 18 years of age or older: check stubs, Social Security, SSI, retirement pensions, Workman's Comp, disability, child support, foster care support, unemployment benefits, or VA benefits
- proof of age for children (age 12 and under) in the household: birth certificate, shot record, or ARKids card, etc
Distribution will take place at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at Nettleton Baptist Church, 7001 E. Johnson Avenue, Jonesboro, AR 72405
For additional information: https://www.jonesborojaycees.org