- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Fisher Street Community in Action Community Clean Up Day
Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 8:00am to 12:00pm
Fisher Street Community in Action will be coordinating with the City of Jonesboro in a clean-up for the portion of North Jonesboro between Belt Street and Thomas Green Road, and North Church Street to Prescott Lane.
Items that can be brought:
- furniture (chairs, beds, couches, mattresses, tables, tvs, computers, etc
- appliances (washers, dryers, stoves, microwaves, water heaters, etc)
- freezers, air conditioners, and refrigerators ( with compressor and freon removed)
- bagged household trash
- dry, empty paint cans
- tires (without rims)
Items that cannot be brought:
- hazmat items: oil, fluid, batteries, flammable or corrosive materials
- auto parts: motors, transmissions, etc.
- building and remodeling debris: lumber, concrete, drywall, carpet, bricks, and landscaping materials
You may begin setting items out on the curb Thursday and Friday.
For more information, email email@example.com or call Dr. Charles Coleman at 870-931-3178