- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
ASU Regional Farmers Market
Saturday, June 20, 2020 - 8:00am to 12:00pm
ASU Regional Farmer's Market, 3302 Aggie Road
We are super excited for market!!
Please take the time to read the following if you plan to attend. We still have several guidelines in place due to COVID-19.
- VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS. Gloves are encouraged.
- Please sanitize and / or wash your hands before entering the market.
- We will NOT be offering wooden tokens at this time. Please bring EXACT CHANGE IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH CASH. Some vendors will also accept debit cards.
- We will still offer EBT tokens to our SNAP customers, which will be sanitized after each market.
- Vendors will have 6 feet of space between their booths and the vendors will set up thier booths farther back in the bay to make the walkway wider for customers.
- Vendors must have an empty table at the front of thier booth. All products must be behind the empty table. The vendor will handle all products until the customer has purchased them.
- Customers must remain 6 feet away from each other. For reference, 6 feet is appoximately the length of 2 bales of hay.
- Please bring a list and shop alone.
- Talk to your favorite vendors about preordering so you don't have to spend as much time at the market.
- Pets will NOT be allowed. This does NOT include service animals.
- All educational programs and music events have been cancelled until further notice.
Thank you for understanding and supporting our market.
We can't wait to see you!!