- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
ASU Regional Farmers Market
Saturday, June 6, 2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
ASU Regional Farmer's Market, 3302 Aggie Road
We have made many modifications to our procedures.
Please read the following guidelines, which we will be enforcing. These guidelines are subject to change based on recommendations from our state, the health department and/or ASU
- Market hours will be Saturdays from 9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
- VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS. Gloves are recommended.
- Please sanitize and / or wash your hands before entering the market.
- We will NOT be offering wooden tokens at this time. PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH CASH. Some of our vendors will also accept debit cards.
- We will still offer EBT tokens to our SNAP customers, which will be sanitized after each market.
- We will count customers as they enter and exit the market, allowing 25 customers at a time.
- Vendors will have 6 feet of space between their booths and vendors will set up thier booths farther back in the bay to make the walkway wider for customers.
- Vendors must have an empty table at the front of their booth. All products must be behind the empty table. The vendor will handle all products until the customer has purchased them.
- Customers must remain and stay 6 feet away from each other.
- Please bring a list and shop alone. Preferably only one person from a household.
- Talk to your favorite vendors about preordering so you don't have to spend as much time at the market.
- Pets will NOT be allowed. This does NOT include service animals.
- All educational programs and music events have been cancelled until further notice.
Tuesday markets will be announced at a later date.
For additional information, please visit their website at : http://www.asuregionalfarmersmarket.org