- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
ASU Regional Farmers Market
Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
3350 Aggie Road
We have made many modifications to our procedures. Please read the following guidelines, which we will be enforcing. Please note: these guidelines are subject to change based on recommendations from our state, the health department and / or ASU.
- Market hours will be Saturdays from 9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
- VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS. Gloves are recommended
- Please sanitize and / or wash your hands before entering the market
- We will NOT be offering wooden tokens at this time. PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH CASH. Some vendors will also accept debit cards.
- We will still offer EBT tokens to our SNAP customers, which will be sanitized after each market.
- We will count customers as they enter and exit the market, allowing 25 customers at a time.
- Customers will line up at the entrance, 6 feet apart. The line will wrap around the east side of the pavillion.
- The walkway thru the pavilion will be divided with rope / tape. Customers will enter at the front of the pavilion and walk one way through the market. At the end of the pavilion, customers will turn and come up the other side, exiting out the front.
- Vendors will have 6 feet of space between thier booths and vendors will set up thier booths farther back in the bay to make the walkway wider for customers.
- Vendors must have an empty table at the front of thier booth. All products must be behind the empty table. The vendor will handle all products until the customer has purchaed them.
- Customers must remain and stay 6 feet away from each other.
- Please bring a list and shop alone. Preferably only one person per household.
- Talk to your favorite vendors about preordering so you don't have to spend as much time at the market.
- Pets will NOT be allowed..THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SERVICE ANIMALS
- All educational programs and music events have been cancelled until further notice.
We will not open the Tuesday marked on the first Tuesday in June, as we usually do. We will let you know as soon as we have our Tuesday market schedule.
For more information, please visit our website: http;//www.asuregionalfarmersmarket.org