- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Introduction to QuickBooks Seminar
Submitted by svance on Fri, 04/26/2013 - 08:59
Introduction to QuickBooks Seminar to be offered by ASU Small Business and Technology Development Center Starting Tuesday, May 7th.
The ASU Small Business and Technology Development Center will be offering a four night hands-on Introduction to QuickBooks workshop beginning Tuesday, May 7th from 6 – 9 p.m. in Room 201 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development on the ASU campus.
Instructors will be Linda Harvey, Jones & Company, Ltd., and Sherry Hensley of Computer Tutor, both certified QuickBooks instructors. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn the basics of this popular computerized accounting program hands-on. Each session will cover different aspects of QuickBooks. Participants should be comfortable operating a personal computer in a Windows environment.
- Session I (Tuesday, May 7th) will cover setting up a new company, chart of accounts, writing checks and bank reconciliation.
- Session II & III (Thursday, May 9th and Tuesday, May 21st) details issues with inventory, adjusting & reporting inventory, invoicing, as well as accounts payable and receivables.
- Session IV (Thursday, May 23rd) shows how to set up information for payroll.
Each session is designed to be stand-alone but attendees are encouraged to plan to attend all four evenings to get the most out of the series. Seating is limited to 15 participants.
The seminars are being co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Jones & Company, Ltd., Pleth, Computer Tutor, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, Liberty Bank of Arkansas and Simmons First Bank.
Registration is $75 per workshop or $225 for all four nights (a $75 savings) Jonesboro Chamber , DJA members and ASU Faculty, Staff & Students pay $165 for all 4 nights. To register or for more information contact the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or register on line at http://asbtdc.ualr.edu/training.asp.
- Farmers Insurance Perry Winn Holds Grand Opening
- Natural State Brick Company Holds Grand Opening
- Library Market Holds Grand Opening
- Nectar Marketing Holds Grand Opening
- Telecomp Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Bare Fit Holds Grand Opening
- Downtown Jonesboro Reveals Latest Mural
- Home Place Furniture Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Jonesboro Recycling Team Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Rhyno Car Wash Opens In Jonesboro
- Kharis Grants Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Adams Pest Control Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Illumination Day Spa Holds Grand Opening
- The Country Liquor Store Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Style Encore Holds Grand Opening