- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
FMA: Economy Can Grow If Addressed 'Coherently'
Submitted by srandall on Mon, 12/26/2011 - 06:00
If the U.S. addresses “in a coherent manner” four key issues that impact the economy — employment, consumer behavior, global economic strain, and the role of politicians — the country can expect growth of around 3 percent in 2012, forecasts an economist for a leading manufacturing industry trade group.
Click here for article.
- Farmers Insurance Perry Winn Holds Grand Opening
- Natural State Brick Company Holds Grand Opening
- Library Market Holds Grand Opening
- Nectar Marketing Holds Grand Opening
- Telecomp Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Bare Fit Holds Grand Opening
- Downtown Jonesboro Reveals Latest Mural
- Home Place Furniture Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Jonesboro Recycling Team Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Rhyno Car Wash Opens In Jonesboro
- Kharis Grants Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Adams Pest Control Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Illumination Day Spa Holds Grand Opening
- The Country Liquor Store Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Style Encore Holds Grand Opening