- Discover Jonesboro
- Economic Development
- Your Chamber
- Leadership Programs
Advanced Facebook Marketing Seminar
Submitted by svance on Thu, 07/25/2013 - 14:33
The Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, and Downtown Jonesboro Association will offer “Advanced Facebook Marketing: Beyond the Likes” workshop Thursday, August 8th from 1-4:00 pm at the ASU Delta Center for Economic Development in Jonesboro.
Advanced Facebook Marketing – In this seminar attendees will explore added tools for Facebook marketing including:
• How to create an effective social media strategy for your organization,
• How To Use Facebook Insights to Develop Marketing Strategies,
• Facebook Social Plug-ins to Link Business Websites,
• Tips on Time-Management Techniques and Tools,
• How to Increase Fan Engagement to make profitable relationships,
• And much more.
This 3 hour seminar will be taught by Herb Lawrence, Center Director for ASU Small Business and Technology Development Center. “Facebook has become a great marketing tool for small businesses,” said Lawrence. “Now over 1 billion people around the world are on Facebook. In Arkansas over half of the population are logging into their Facebook accounts daily. Facebook is a unique tool that allows our small businesses to find, communicate with, and develop profitable relationships with customers.” At this seminar attendees will learn how to leverage their Facebook pages to get more out of customer engagement. Attendees should have a Facebook page for their organization and a minimum of 25 fans.
Registration is $35 per person ($25 for Chamber & DJA members and $20 for ASU Faculty, Staff and Students).
For more information or to register contact the Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center at (870) 972-3517, email firstname.lastname@example.org, register on line at http://asbtdc.ualr.edu/training/jonesboro.asp or “fan” the ASU SBTDC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/asu.sbtdc.
- Farmers Insurance Perry Winn Holds Grand Opening
- Natural State Brick Company Holds Grand Opening
- Library Market Holds Grand Opening
- Nectar Marketing Holds Grand Opening
- Telecomp Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Bare Fit Holds Grand Opening
- Downtown Jonesboro Reveals Latest Mural
- Home Place Furniture Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Jonesboro Recycling Team Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Rhyno Car Wash Opens In Jonesboro
- Kharis Grants Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Adams Pest Control Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Illumination Day Spa Holds Grand Opening
- The Country Liquor Store Holds Ribbon Cutting
- Style Encore Holds Grand Opening