Location, Location, Location. Centrally located in the United States, Jonesboro provides an exceptional transportation network for companies doing business in our city. Global Accessibility. Whether you are traveling for business, shipping product or receiving raw materials, Jonesboro can deliver the services you need to be successful on a global scale.
- We are located on Future I-555 for smooth access to I-55.
- Jonesboro is located within one-hour’s drive of the nation’s distribution center – Memphis, TN.
- There are 42 motor freight carriers that service Jonesboro, with 17 local terminals.
- Jonesboro Municipal Airport offers commercial flights to Lambert St. Louis International Airport, as well as providing customized travel service through charter and landing service for corporate aircraft.
- Memphis International Airport is just 74 miles, with daily commercial flights from all major carriers.
- Jonesboro is home to two Class One Railroads – BNSF and Union Pacific.
- The Port of West Memphis and the Port of Osceola are easily accessed via Future I-555 and State Highway 18.
Highways and Motor Freight
Jonesboro (U.S. 63)
- U.S. 49
- U.S. 63 (Future I-555)
- U.S. 67 (20 miles)
- U.S. 412 (17 miles)
Arkansas State Highways
- State Highway 1
- State Highway 18
- State Highway 141
- State Highway 163
- State Highway 226
- State Highway 351
- State Highway 463
Motor Freight Carriers
Jonesboro is served by 42 motor freight carriers, 17 of which have local terminals.
Jonesboro Municipal Airport
- Daily flights to Lambert St. Louis International Airport provided by Air Choice One. To book your flight, visit www.airchoiceone.com
- Two paved, lighted runways to accommodate corporate aircraft with lengths of 6,200 ft. and 4,099 ft.
- Local FBO service provided by Arkansas Air Center, Inc. Visit them at www.arkansasaircenter.com for details on fuel, GPU, crew cars, catering and professional line service
Source: AirNav.com, July 2013
Memphis International Airport
- Located just 74 miles from Jonesboro, Memphis International Airport is served by:
- Major Carriers
Air Tran Airways
US Airways Express
Source: Memphis International Airport, July 2013
Jonesboro is served by BNSF and Union Pacific Railroads
Marion, Arkansas Intermodal Railport
Union Pacific Railroad
5500 Kuhn Road
Marion, Arkansas 72364
Visit online: Union Pacific Intermodal Facility
Memphis Intermodal Facility
4814 Lamar Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
Visit online: Burlington Northern Intermodal Facility
Updated July 2013
The Port of Osceola (42 miles)
Contact: Dickie Kennemore, Mayor
PO Box 443
Osceola, Arkansas 72370
The Port of West Memphis (63 miles)
Contact: Paul Luker, Director of Planning & Development
PO Box 1728
West Memphis, Arkansas 72303
The International Port of Memphis (65 miles)
Contact: Randy Richardson, Executive Director
1115 Riverside Blvd.
Memphis, Tennessee 38106
Source: Arkansas Waterways Commission & International Port of Memphis, July 2013